PRNG writing

Protoman

I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

Alf P. Steinbach

* Protoman:
I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

What is the C++ question?

Kai-Uwe Bux

Protoman said:
I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

Your post is off topic here. Try [sci.crypt.random-numbers].

Best

Kai-Uwe Bux

Howard

Protoman said:
I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

What... you mean you're done computing pi to infinite precision... already?

Jim Langston

Protoman said:
I need to write a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number
generator[PRNG] for a crypto app I'm writing; if you could give me some
example code, that'd be great. Thanks for the help!!!

Is this for your work at the university you work for or your NASA job?