Problem in running web applications.

Guest

Hi,
I'm new to .Net. I've installed visualstudio.net 2003. There were no
problems in set up. But my asp.net web applications are not running properly.
Sometimes, the Page_load event doesn't fire properly and sometimes the
changes in teh web page are nort getting reflected. I've tried to debug. But
I'm unable to debug the application too. (Windows apps are getting debugged).
Can anyone help me out.

Note: I've installed the IIS after installing the .Net.Does it cause any
problem?
I've included myslef in the Debuggers' list too. I tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the software. But it didn't work out. But there is no problem
with s\w as otehrs have successfully installed it. My OS is win 2000 prof.

Kindly help me out resolving this problem..

Guest

Hi,

Try reregistering asp.net by runnning:
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.xxxx\aspnet_regiis -i

HTH,
Rakesh Rajan

Guest

Hi,
I've tried reregistering asp_net . But I encountered teh followign error.

"The web server reported the following error when attemptinh to create or
open the web project located at the following URL:
'http;\\localhost\WebApllication2', 'HTTP\1.1403 Access Forbidden'."

I've also set teh execution permissions to 'Scripts only' in the Home
Directory Tab.

Kindly helo me out.