Problem Uploading templated documents to SQL Server in ASP.net

Lou

I have a web application using vb.net and sql server 2000 in which I
generate templates for documents by using the database to fill certain
fields with an XSLT file to generate RTF for display on the client's
browser (IE 6 only). I want to have the ability for the user to edit
the displayed template then save by directly uploading to sql server
as a BLOB. Currently I'm having the user first save the edited rtf
file on their C drive then manually browsing to the saved file for
uploading to sql server.

I want to eliminate the manual step instead just having the edited
document template directly uploaded to sql server at the user's
request.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Lou

Scott Allen

Lou:

Perhaps investifate a RichEdit textbox so the editing can be done in
the browser. Instead of saving the file all the data can be send in
postback.

If you google for [RichEdit textbox web], or [rtf textbox web], you
should get some hits. There are freebies available also.

HTH,