Problem with asp.net calendar control

Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

Hi

We have used the default calendar control for a range of our pages but under
test be noticed that the selecdtionChanged event is NOT fired when picking
the allready picked date. I see why tho choose not to but we relly need this
since a control disapears when showing the calendar and is repopoulated in
data selected (it has to be like this)

Any suggestions how i get the event fired?

Thanks in regards
Anders

IPGrunt

Hi

We have used the default calendar control for a range of our pages but under
test be noticed that the selecdtionChanged event is NOT fired when picking
the allready picked date. I see why tho choose not to but we relly need this
since a control disapears when showing the calendar and is repopoulated in
data selected (it has to be like this)

Any suggestions how i get the event fired?

Thanks in regards
Anders

How about DateSelected? This fires whenever a date is selected.

-- ipgrunt

Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

How about DateSelected? This fires whenever a date is selected.

That would be a great event but it doesnt excist or im to tired to see
it???? Are you in 2.0 world? Im still 1.1

Anders