Problem with ASP.net menu control

iiman

I have converted 1.1 application to 2.0 application. Now I am using master
page with the menu controls provided by 2.0 framework.

Problem is that when I hover over the menu, dynamic menu appears but i also
get vertical scrollbar. Has anyone encounter this before?
Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

Your menu content is probably longer that the space you're allotting to it.

iiman

I tested this page with the brand-new project, same layout but that project
does not bring up the scrollbars.
I had another problem before, that menu was all expanded when I the page was
initially loaded. The problem was
<xhtmlConformance mode="Legacy"/>

in the webconfig that was inserted when the project was upgraded to 2.0?
Who would have thought that that was the problem??? I am just curious as to
the scrollbar problem is some setting that I need to change....

Juan T. Llibre

Post your failing menu code and your master page code.
Maybe someone can catch the mistake.

contactankush

I have converted 1.1 application to 2.0 application. Now I am using master
page with the menu controls provided by 2.0 framework.

Problem is that when I hover over the menu, dynamic menu appears but i also
get vertical scrollbar. Has anyone encounter this before?
Thanks

Yes i haver also faced the same problem/behavior with the Menu
Control. But since it was not creating any problem in our application
we did not worry too much about it. If you find a solution, I would
like to know as well.