problem with ise webpack 6.1

Max

I dowloaded xilinx ise webpack 6.1 with sp 1.
Trying to compile a project that works with version 5.2 I obtain this
error:

ERROR:HDLParsers:3014 - adc_ctrl.vhd Line 7. Library unit acq3000_pack
is not available in library work.

This package is a file named acq3000_pack.vhd, and is in the project
directory (the same directory of all other vhdl source files).

What is wrong with this? Why with v 6.1 do not compile instead of v
5.2?

thanks

Marc Guardiani

Max,
Make sure that the package is included in the project file list. (Right
click on the hierarchy, add source, select file, OK.)
Marc