    smart browsing property to TRUE and I use Responser.redirect(url) it don't
    work, it only show a blank page.

    I need information about how to resolve that .

    Guest, Jan 13, 2005

    Scott Allen Guest

    Juan:

    That is a common problem with SmartNavigation, unfortunately. Some work around
    include trying Server.Transfer, injecting some client side script to redirect
    the browser, or finding an alternative to smartnav (there are a few out there
    now).

    Scott Allen, Jan 16, 2005

    Guest Guest

    OK.
    Why it doesn't work in windows 2003 server and in windows xp profesional sp2
    it work.

    Guest, Jan 17, 2005