Problem with regional characters.

Jacek Stepniewski

I would like to display on the cell phone my regional characters (polish
characters). The best way to do this is to use entity, but the mobile
control do HtmlEncode and converts "&" sign to "&amp". For example:

- if i do lblTest.Text = "&#x104", the resoult is: Ą

So this way is wrong. Is there any way using moblie controls to display
national characters in cell phone.

thans for your help.
Jack