Problem with specific HtmlFormAdapters

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Laurent de Menditte, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    Here's my problems:
    I developped a mobile web application project with Visual
    Studio .NET 2003 containing a classe inherited from
    HtmlFormAdapter class, called "MyFormAdapter" in the
    namespace "MyAdapters".
    I compiled this file (MyAdapters.cs) and added MyAdapters
    in the References of my project.
    Then my application worked.

    I wanted to deploy it on another machine by copying the
    files of my project. And I had this error:

    Parser Error
    resource required to service this request. Please review
    the following specific parse error details and modify your
    source file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: Could not load
    type 'MyApp.MobileWebFormHome'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile"
    Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
    Assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.3300.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" %>
    Line 2: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="Home.aspx.cs"
    Inherits="MyApp.MobileWebFormHome" AutoEventWireup="false"
    %>
    Line 3: <meta content="Microsoft Visual Studio 7.0"
    name="GENERATOR">
    Line 4: <meta content="C#" name="CODE_LANGUAGE">

    Source File: C:\MyApp\home.aspx Line: 2

    ---------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288

    This is my first problem. To solve it, I read that I
    should compile the files again on this machine.

    Before this, I tried to do it on my development machine,
    by typing this:

    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
    \csc /t:library /r:System.web.dll /out:bin\MyApp.dll
    Home.aspx.cs Global.aspx.cs ...

    It seemed to compile correctly but now when I launch my
    application I have this error:

    Configuration Error
    configuration file required to service this request.
    Please review the specific error details below and modify
    your configuration file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: The following device adapter set is
    already registered: 'MyDeviceAdapters'

    Source Error:

    Line 80: -->
    Line 81: <mobileControls
    cookielessDataDictionaryType="System.Web.Mobile.CookielessD
    ata" allowcustomattributes="true">
    Line 82: <device name="MyDeviceAdapters"
    inheritsFrom="HtmlDeviceAdapters">
    Line 83: <control
    name="System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Form"
    adapter="MyAdapters.MyFormAdapter, MyAdapters" />
    Line 84: </device>

    Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyApp\web.config Line:

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

    I don't know how to solve these 2 problems.
    Can anyone help me?
    Thanks by advance.

    Laurent

    Laurent de Menditte, Jul 2, 2003