Problem with specific HtmlFormAdapters

Laurent de Menditte

Hi,

Here's my problems:
I developped a mobile web application project with Visual
Studio .NET 2003 containing a classe inherited from
HtmlFormAdapter class, called "MyFormAdapter" in the
namespace "MyAdapters".
I compiled this file (MyAdapters.cs) and added MyAdapters
in the References of my project.
Then my application worked.

I wanted to deploy it on another machine by copying the
files of my project. And I had this error:

Parser Error
resource required to service this request. Please review
the following specific parse error details and modify your
source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load
type 'MyApp.MobileWebFormHome'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile"
Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
Assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" %>
Line 2: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="Home.aspx.cs"
Inherits="MyApp.MobileWebFormHome" AutoEventWireup="false"
%>
Line 3: <meta content="Microsoft Visual Studio 7.0"
name="GENERATOR">
Line 4: <meta content="C#" name="CODE_LANGUAGE">

Source File: C:\MyApp\home.aspx Line: 2

---------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288

This is my first problem. To solve it, I read that I
should compile the files again on this machine.

Before this, I tried to do it on my development machine,
by typing this:

C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
\csc /t:library /r:System.web.dll /out:bin\MyApp.dll
Home.aspx.cs Global.aspx.cs ...

It seemed to compile correctly but now when I launch my
application I have this error:

Configuration Error
configuration file required to service this request.
Please review the specific error details below and modify
your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The following device adapter set is
already registered: 'MyDeviceAdapters'

Source Error:

Line 80: -->
Line 81: <mobileControls
cookielessDataDictionaryType="System.Web.Mobile.CookielessD
ata" allowcustomattributes="true">
Line 82: <device name="MyDeviceAdapters"
inheritsFrom="HtmlDeviceAdapters">
Line 83: <control
name="System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Form"
adapter="MyAdapters.MyFormAdapter, MyAdapters" />
Line 84: </device>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyApp\web.config Line:
82

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

I don't know how to solve these 2 problems.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks by advance.

Laurent