Problem with user control

Diego

hi everybody, i have a problem with user control, i load the control
dinamically
like this.

private oControl as UserPControl

oControl=LoadControl("UControl/UserPControl.ascx")

and I have another web server control it has a property that recieve a type
control
like this:

windowscontainer1.PanelLeft=oControl

this load the user control in panel left, the problem is that the user
control is dinamically so the user control interact with the database just
show the user control but not the data, just show the data when i call the
function of the user control from the page aspx like this:

oControl.LoadData()
windowscontainer1.PanelLeft=oControl

with this statement load data but without it not, i wanna know if u can
help,very thanks.

Atte. Diego Alonso Carbajal Vasquez