problem with vs.net 2003

Guest

Hi,
I've uninstalled IIS & reinstalled it, then reregistered dASP .NET. But
whenver I'm trying to create a new web application, it's asking me to
connect to the internet.
How should I avoid it? If set the 'Work Offline' then it's asking me to
uncheck it.

Any sugggestions???

Regs
Vijaya

Scott Allen

I think the underlying network APIs just need to get through that
initialization step and then you'll be fine. Follow those steps
through even if you are not really connected to the Internet.