Problems with distribution User Control

ElSchepo

Hi,

Just made a UserControl with three objects (calendar, textbox, button),
a public method and property. Nothing fancy; just a 'stupid' User
Control. The control appears on my test aspx page.
Compiled it in such a way that Visual Studio 2005 generates an assembly
for the User Control, as described in:

(http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/d.../dnaspp/html/customcontrolfromusercontrol.asp)

After that I added a reference to this assembly in another solution.
There I can reference to my User Control without any problems.
After running the page with this UserControl the control is not
appearing. Method and property of the User Control work fine.
However the values for the three child objects are null. For that
reason of course I can't see the control.
But why are these controls null?
Any idea?

Kind regards,

Michel