    Surely a server process such as this won't be dependent upon screen
    resolution of the server?!

    Thanks in advance for any help...

    Stephen Wolfman, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Stephen Wolfman

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Stephen:

    Lots of MS folks hang out in
    microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingservices. You might try asking
    there for a better response.

    Are you asking for the report from reporting services in a TIFF format
    with the Image Device settings? This is not dependant on the server
    resolution.

    Scott Allen, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Thanks Scott...I've posted it in there as well (before posting it in here),
    but haven't had a response yet.

    I'm rendering it as an emf image...tried rendering it as a TIFF, but then I
    get a Generic GDI+ error (???!!!) when I try to print it...if you have any
    thoughts on that I'd certainly appreciate them at the moment!

    Stephen Wolfman, Aug 25, 2004