Programming Ruby 2nd Ed in Canada?

Kevin Proctor

Just a short question here, are there any Canucks that've found the new
PickAxe in bookstores yet? I've been looking but it's not in any
Chapters or even any of the tech book stores I frequent here in Ottawa.
The other Pragmatic Press books are fairly widely available(I got
Automation myself) but not the big dog.

I notice that it's available online from Chapters but was curious if
it's actually being sold in stores anywhere in the country.

Thanks for any info...

Kevin

Ad