Prompted for username, password and domain?

MWnets78

Hi,

I'm developing this simple ASP page that uses
Request.ServerVariables("Logon_User"). To retrieve the users NT login.
It seems to be working just fine when I have the page on my
developer's machine. AS soon as I move it to the server it keeps
prompting for a logon.

I have anonymous access turned off, and windows authentication turned
on. Is there anything else I need to do?

Please help, I have a deadline to make.

Thanks!!!

HarryD

Do the users have the necessary rights on the folder where the website
resides? They do need them if anonymous access is swithed on.

Curt_C [MVP]

Basic vs Integrated Auth.
If the server is on a different domain from the user they need to
authenticate first