Prompting for Username/password

Guest

Hi

I am working with a web application(intranet) with windows integrated
authentication.

With the local administrator login, when I access the application, IE
prompts for username and password. If I leave the session idle and allow the
session to timeout, is it possible for me to force to prompt for the
username/password when the user accesses the application after the timeout
period.

Thanks
Lee