property as TextBox

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kaasztelann, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. kaasztelann

    kaasztelann Guest

    The LabelProp property in properties-palette is expandable, so it is OK. The
    problems are:
    1. LabelProp is not persistent
    2. When I change LabelProp.Text in properties-palette, MyControl is NOT
    re-rendered.

    Please Help.

    C# CODE:

    public class MyControl: System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl
    {
    Label lab_prop=new Label();

    public Label LabelProp
    {
    set{lab_prop=value; }
    get{return lab_prop;}
    }

    protected override void Render(HtmlTextWriter p_writer)
    {
    p_writer.Write(lab_prop.Text);

    kaasztelann, Oct 7, 2003