pseudoclass :hoover

Blinky the Shark

Odd, it sends and recieves fine on my end. Of course, that's all monospace
both ways, send and recieve.
For those of you who don't know nothing, it's a martini with two olives.
:-(

No way. It's a bull with a runny nose.

Mark Parnell

Pauline just arrived with a gin&tonic or two. Rick came home with a nice
Shiraz. Leanne popped in with a white of some description, a reisling I
think and Jan has just opened a Cider. I expect Jenny to barge in shortly
with a scotch&ice. James from across the road often comes by with his bottle
of Ouzo and perhaps Kim will arrive with his Saki, he is a pilot and gets it
for free.

My signature is going to be huge after all this.
Not much HTML gets written on Thursday nights :)

But some TMHL might. Or LHTM. Or...whatever ;-)

Els

Mark Parnell wrote:

[variety of alcoholic drinks potentially being spilled over
keyboards when reading Usenet]
But some TMHL might. Or LHTM. Or...whatever ;-)

What.. you too?!

Brian

MWSunshine said:
In the stylesheet I have:

#tip1:hoover {background: green;} <-- THAT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL
I cant get to work a :hoover pseudoclass. What I do wrong??

Dam it, you spelled it wrong!
Can the :hoover pseudoclass be used with other elements like block
elements,

others, too. SCNR

Brian

Brian said:
Dam it, you spelled it wrong!

others, too. SCNR

Crap. All these jokes were already done. Stupid work, interfering with
my usenet fun.

Toby A Inkster

Mark said:
And doesn't work with Mozilla.

Yeah, Moz sucks. But for some reason though an awful lot of people seem to
hold it aloft as some kind of "Holy Grail of Standards Compliant
Rendering" -- Opera 7.x really wipes the floor with Gecko when it comes to
CSS.

Brian

Toby said:
Yeah, Moz sucks. But for some reason though an awful lot of people
seem to hold it aloft as some kind of "Holy Grail of Standards
Compliant Rendering" -- Opera 7.x really wipes the floor with Gecko
when it comes to CSS.

You may be overstating the case, but I'll grant that Opera has better
CSS support. However, Opera also seems a little flaky in full screen
mode with forms. Really drives me nuts.