Putting things at the bottom of a list.

Mufasa

I have a drop down list with a bunch of items from a datatable. I want to
have it so that there are a couple of items that will always appear at the
bottom. I know how to get it at the top ( leading spaces ) can anybody make
any suggestions on how to have it at the bottom. I could add a sort field
but I'd rather not. It would be nice if there was some character that I
could put that wouldn't be obvious to the user.

TIA - Jeff.

ca8msm

The easiest method would be to have the items sorted before binding
the DataTable. Where are these items coming from? If it's a database,
then you could store an "order" number against each itme and then
include an "order by" clause. If they are not coming from a database,
then when you add them to the DataTable, you just have to make sure
that you add them in the correct order.

Mark,
http://aspnetlibrary.com