py2exe with python 2.5

vedrandekovic

Hello,

Now,I was install python 2.5 and remove python 2.4 completely.After I
write:
$ python mysetup.py py2exe
import py2exe_ util
ImportError: Module use of conflicts with this version of Python

....ok, I know what is a problem, I haven't remove python completely,
in my computer is one more folder Panda3D-1.4.0 but when I remove it
and all dll files include python24.dll, I cannot run python or make
that setup.
(That panda3d contain python)

Regards,
Vedran

Ant

Hello,

Now,I was install python 2.5 and remove python 2.4 completely.After I
write:
$ python mysetup.py py2exe
import py2exe_ util
ImportError: Module use of conflicts with this version of Python

...ok, I know what is a problem, I haven't remove python completely,
in my computer is one more folder Panda3D-1.4.0 but when I remove it
and all dll files include python24.dll, I cannot run python or make
that setup.
(That panda3d contain python)

Regards,
Vedran

Sounds like your path needs setting up properly. Try typing echo %PATH
% into your console window to find out if Python2.5 is in the path. If
you are using the default setup, then c:\Python25 should be on the
path.

vedrandekovic

Sounds like your path needs setting up properly. Try typing echo %PATH
% into your console window to find out if Python2.5 is in the path. If
you are using the default setup, then c:\Python25 should be on the
path.

Hi,

yes,Python 2.5 is on the path, but how can I remove panda3d from that
path?

Regards,
Vedran

Ant

yes,Python 2.5 is on the path, but how can I remove panda3d from that
path?

Hit Win - Break to bring up the System Properties dialog (you can also
get here through the Control Panel).

Go to the Advanced tab, and click the "Environment Variables" button.
Find the PATH variable in one of the two lists, and edit it. Just
remove the Panda3D entry.

Note you'll have to restart your console to pick up any changes.

vedrandekovic

Hit Win - Break to bring up the System Properties dialog (you can also
get here through the Control Panel).

Go to the Advanced tab, and click the "Environment Variables" button.
Find the PATH variable in one of the two lists, and edit it. Just
remove the Panda3D entry.

Note you'll have to restart your console to pick up any changes.

Hi,

Ok,I have done that. But how can I restart console now?

Regards,
Vedran