pylab quick reference? (matplotlib)

Esmail

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a quick reference for the various plotting
functions for pylab? I'm just getting started with this
after years of work with gnuplot.

I found this

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/api/pyplot_api.html

which is very comprehensive and would be good for digging into
specific commands. What I'm looking for is something small enough
to print out (< 10-20 pages) that gives a sufficient overview so
that I know what's available.

I've looked on the web without much success. I'd be grateful if
you have any pointers.

Thanks!
Esmail