Python programmers required (High tax free savings package)

Jay O'Connor

Huh, they have to really pay a lot so that one would work in the Saudi
Arabian desert... ;)

If a telecommute would be possible, I'd jump on it. But relocation to
Dhahran is probably not in my career path these days

Jegenye 2001 Bt

Jay O'Connor said:
If a telecommute would be possible, I'd jump on it. But relocation to
Dhahran is probably not in my career path these days

Hey, you want to take the easy way out.. ;-)
Well, if telecommute would be possible then they wouldn't advertise this job
at all.. :D

Miklós

Nick Vargish

If a telecommute would be possible, I'd jump on it. But relocation to
Dhahran is probably not in my career path these days

"Uh, honey... How do you feel about not wearing shorts in 100-degree
weather? Why do I ask?"

The rest writes itself.

Nick

Jegenye 2001 Bt

Jegenye 2001 Bt said:
Huh, they have to really pay a lot so that one would work in the Saudi
Arabian desert... ;)

Miklós
I'm still musing over what money I'd take this adventure... despite this
stuff being Python... and I just cannot make up my mind. ;)
Well, "gnothi seauton" applies..

Miklós