Q&A Decision Tree in ASP.Net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jim Adams, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. Jim Adams

    Jim Adams Guest

    I'm just starting an ASP.Net question and answer driven decision tree / wizard.

    e.g.

    Is it A or B?
    If A -> Is it 1 or 2?
    If 1 -> Is it 3 or 4?
    If 2 -> Is it 5 or 6?
    If B -> Is it 7 or 8?

    I'd like it to be data driven (XML, Access, SQL) so I wouldn't have to hardcode it.

    Does anyone have any tips or links as to how this can be done?

    Thanks,

    Jim

    Jim Adams, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Jim Adams

    Jeff Bennett Guest

    Before you get too far with ASP.NET
    I'd suggest you look at DecisionScript by Vanguard Software.
    ( www.VanguardSW.Com )

    DecisionScript is specifically designed for this type of application.
    It's easy to use and should save you a lot of headaches.

    Tell the folks at Vanguard I sent you and they should be very helpful.

    -----

    Jeff Bennett

    * Bennet-Tec Information Systems, Inc
    * 50 Jericho Tpk, Jericho, NY 11753
    * Phone 516 997 5596, Fax - 5597
    * RELIABLE Components Make You Look Sharp!
    * TList/Pro * ALLText HT/Pro * MetaDraw *
    * Custom Software Development Services Too.
    * WWW.Bennet-Tec.Com

    Jeff Bennett, May 16, 2004