Q&A Decision Tree in ASP.Net

Jim Adams

I'm just starting an ASP.Net question and answer driven decision tree / wizard.

e.g.

Is it A or B?
If A -> Is it 1 or 2?
If 1 -> Is it 3 or 4?
If 2 -> Is it 5 or 6?
If B -> Is it 7 or 8?

I'd like it to be data driven (XML, Access, SQL) so I wouldn't have to hardcode it.

Does anyone have any tips or links as to how this can be done?

Thanks,

Jim

Jeff Bennett

Before you get too far with ASP.NET
I'd suggest you look at DecisionScript by Vanguard Software.
( www.VanguardSW.Com )

DecisionScript is specifically designed for this type of application.
It's easy to use and should save you a lot of headaches.

Tell the folks at Vanguard I sent you and they should be very helpful.

-----

Jeff Bennett
(e-mail address removed)

* Bennet-Tec Information Systems, Inc
* 50 Jericho Tpk, Jericho, NY 11753
* Phone 516 997 5596, Fax - 5597
* RELIABLE Components Make You Look Sharp!
* TList/Pro * ALLText HT/Pro * MetaDraw *
* Custom Software Development Services Too.
* WWW.Bennet-Tec.Com