Dwayne Madsen

Hi all,

I'm having no luck finding the CSS way to to
the following:

I have a very large Div A, and I want it to
appear "inside" Div B, to the effect that Div A's
side is not limited by that of Div B, but its
text also does not extend beyond the limits of
Div B.

Imagine a scrollable table. That's the effect
I want, but without the scrollbars.

Can anyone tell me how this is done?

Thanks very much.
DM