Q: Website administration tool.

Visual Systems AB \(Martin Arvidsson\)

Hi!

I have created a website in Studio 2005, added a couple of folders with
restricted access using the neet function that is included in visual studio.

Now, when i deploy the work i have done, how can i access and add users and
rules to the web?
Users can create their own account on a web page, but i want to be able to
upgrade/downgrade them to us certain folders.

I just cant find the information in the helpfiles.

I am using the Login components from studio and the database that are
created.

Thanx

Martin

John Murray

I may be wrong, but you have to call the administrative tool from the
server (either though being physically at the machine, or using some
sort of remote connection) .... but of course, like I said, I could be
wrong.