Query regarding disable check boxes

Venu9955

Hi,

I am getting difficult while capturing the disable check boxes in my
application using DOM Inspector.
Can anyone help me out how could we test the check boxes which are in
disable state.

I am getting nothing by spying with DOM on the object.

Thanks,
Venu 9955

Julian Leviston

Hi Venu 9955,

by default check_box_tag won't yield a value for disabled checkboxes.
You'll have to look at the api.rubyonrails.org under check_box_tag...
best is to use check_box. This will yield a value for both states.

Julian

Learn about Ruby on Rails! CHECK OUT THE FREE VIDS (LIMITED TIME) NEW
VIDEO OUT 3rd APRIL
http://sensei.zenunit.com/