query regarding SNMP

nishant4nishu

Hi....I have to get device information(Like its name and location)
using SNMP in c++ environment...I m new to C++ and networking
domain...Plz can anybody send me some sample codes in C++ regarding
how to create SNMP packets,send and How to get the information..I will
be thankful to u for this help...

Victor Bazarov

Hi....I have to get device information(Like its name and location)
using SNMP in c++ environment...I m new to C++ and networking
domain...Plz can anybody send me some sample codes in C++ regarding
how to create SNMP packets,send and How to get the information..I will
be thankful to u for this help...

You're using Google mail and can't find it yourself? It seems
rather strange. Try 'comp.sources.wanted' newsgroup.

red floyd

Victor said:
You're using Google mail and can't find it yourself? It seems
rather strange. Try 'comp.sources.wanted' newsgroup.

He'd rather have somebody else do his work than find it himself.

Zara

red said:
Victor said:
(e-mail address removed) wrote:
Hi....I have to get device information[..]...

You're using Google mail and can't find it yourself? [..]

He'd rather have somebody else do his work than find it himself.

8-O You mean it's legal to do that?

Just out of sheer curiosity.

What does 8-O mean?

Best regards,

Zara

(NOTE: English is not my mother language, so I suppose I am missing
some subtlety)