Question about Windows GUI

TheTempest

Hi,

I am currently writing a program that needs a gui upgrade. I'm trying
to figure out what API or function to call when you wish to create the
"Folders" component that is used on the left side of Microsoft Outlook
Express. It must contain some of thses functions: Bold/Normal text
(new/old mail), a plus/minus button to expand and collapase
newsgroups.

If you have any questions about this question, please email me at my
email address.

Thanks

John Tsiombikas (Nuclear / the Lab)

I am currently writing a program that needs a gui upgrade. I'm trying
to figure out what API or function to call when you wish to create the
"Folders" component that is used on the left side of Microsoft Outlook
Express. It must contain some of thses functions: Bold/Normal text
(new/old mail), a plus/minus button to expand and collapase
newsgroups.

This has nothing to do with C++, post your question in a Win32 specific
newsgroup....
If you have any questions about this question, please email me at my
email address.

.... AND do not expect anyone to answer you by email when you post to a
newsgroup. Come back next day to read any answers