Question on database table

smart

Hi, to all i am new to java

1. Create an application in swings .

2. Now my question how can i display a database table in my panel .

3. Is it possible to display a database table in panel.

4. So, please regarding this topic

5. And i want to display a database table when i click the button then
only the database has to display on panel.

Thanks

GArlington

Hi, to all i am new to java

1. Create an application in swings .

2. Now my question how can i display a database table in my panel .

3. Is it possible to display a database table in panel.

4. So, please regarding this topic

5. And i want to display a database table when i click the button then
only the database has to display on panel.

Thanks

So, you discovered google groups... Did you see/check google on your
way?

David Segall

smart said:
Hi, to all i am new to java

1. Create an application in swings .

2. Now my question how can i display a database table in my panel .

3. Is it possible to display a database table in panel.

4. So, please regarding this topic

5. And i want to display a database table when i click the button then
only the database has to display on panel.
a. Download and install NetBeans <http://www.netbeans.org/>
b. Select File->New Project from the menu then choose Java->Desktop
Application then Database Application.
c. The next step is more complicated because you need to choose a
database connection and the table you wish to display. You will
probably need to choose "New Database Connection" from the Database
Connection drop down and complete the details in the following wizard
to tell NetBeans how to connect to your database.
d. You have finished. However, it is unlikely that resulting program
will meet your requirements precisely and will need to alter it. At
this stage you will have to read the tedious tutorials that other
posters in this thread have suggested :(