Question regarding application_onstart event.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by archana, Mar 1, 2007.

  1. archana

    archana Guest

    Hi all,

    I am new to asp.net. I am having one confusion regarding
    application_onstart event.

    Let me explain what i am doing:-

    Say i have one xml file whose setting i am reading on
    application_onstart event. So if i change my xml file I want that
    updated content be used through out my application.

    So indirectly wnat i want is to unload application and reload it
    again. Which i don't know if possible or not.

    So can anyone tell me how to unload and reload application.

    Any help will be truely apprecated.

    archana, Mar 1, 2007

  2. archana

    Aidy Guest