    box? If so I'd love to hear about it!

    Thanks

    Lance

    lmeacham, Oct 24, 2003

  2. lmeacham

    Ron Vecchi Guest

    So would I, I don't think it's possible.

    One possibility would be to create to images, one selected and one not
    selected. when a user clicks the image it changes to the check or unchecked
    depending on which one was currently displayed through client-side JS. Then
    using client side JS also update a hidden field to a checked/unchecked flag
    when click occures. On server side perform actions based on the hidden
    field.

    Ron Vecchi, Oct 24, 2003

  3. lmeacham

    lmeacham Guest

    Yeah... Just don't want to have to go the Java route -- my
    app is all finished except I wanted it to look a little
    more professional, these controls are added to the page at
    runtime (dynamically) -- I could code it in java and it
    may be the only way for now. I called Infragistics this
    morning and they don't have anything either -- you're
    right, it may be impossible.

    lmeacham, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Hi,

    You don't really need Java for this. It would be possible (altough not
    trivial) to code this using javascript. Maybe you can find some code to use
    as a jumpstart on any of the javascript code repositories in the net,

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Oct 24, 2003
  5. Hi Lance,

    Have you checked Ron's response? If you have any concerns, please feel free
    to let me know.

    In addition, I have done more research regarding this issue. I would like
    to share the following information with you.

    Either in the case that you directly make use of the checkbox or radiobox
    web controls provided by ASP.NET, or in the case that you created your own
    customer checkbox or radiobox, what will be rendered to the browser should
    comfort to the HTML standard. In HTML standard, the circle was adopted by a
    radio box and the box was adopted by checkbox as well.

    If you want to implement your task, I think you should consider of using
    other ways.

    I hope it helps.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang