Radio buttons

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hai Nguyen, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Hai Nguyen

    Hai Nguyen Guest

    I have 2 radio buttons in a form:

    <asp:RadioButton ID="radio1" Runat="server" GroupName="RadioGroup1"
    Text="Short Form" Checked="True" AutoPostBack="True"
    OnCheckedChanged="getSelected"></asp:RadioButton>
    <asp:RadioButton ID="radio2" Runat="server" GroupName="RadioGroup1"
    Text="Long Form" AutoPostBack="True"
    OnCheckedChanged="getSelected"></asp:RadioButton>

    public void getSelected(object sender,System.Eventags e)
    {
    // blah blah....
    }

    There are still a lot of texboxes and validation check in the form

    I have another textbox which needs to appear only when I select "Short
    Form". I did not know why it did not trigger getSelected at all. I paid
    attention to the left corner of the browser it said "Error on Page". I don't
    know how to bug this

    Thanks for figure out my problem.

    Hai Nguyen, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Hai Nguyen

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    Could it be that it is selected by default and if you click it again when it
    is already selected, it's not actual change in the control's state and event
    isn't raised therefore. But might be that I didn't undertand completely the
    problem you described. In that case, can you clarify?

    Teemu Keiski, Jan 22, 2004