Radio buttons

Hai Nguyen

I have 2 radio buttons in a form:

<asp:RadioButton ID="radio1" Runat="server" GroupName="RadioGroup1"
Text="Short Form" Checked="True" AutoPostBack="True"
OnCheckedChanged="getSelected"></asp:RadioButton>
<asp:RadioButton ID="radio2" Runat="server" GroupName="RadioGroup1"
Text="Long Form" AutoPostBack="True"
OnCheckedChanged="getSelected"></asp:RadioButton>

public void getSelected(object sender,System.Eventags e)
{
// blah blah....
}

There are still a lot of texboxes and validation check in the form

I have another textbox which needs to appear only when I select "Short
Form". I did not know why it did not trigger getSelected at all. I paid
attention to the left corner of the browser it said "Error on Page". I don't
know how to bug this

Thanks for figure out my problem.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

Could it be that it is selected by default and if you click it again when it
is already selected, it's not actual change in the control's state and event
isn't raised therefore. But might be that I didn't undertand completely the
problem you described. In that case, can you clarify?