Rails mailing list

Henning Kilset Pedersen

Does anybody know what has happened to the Rails
([email protected]) mailing list? I haven't received a new
message since Monday (actually, I'm receiving messages as we speak, but
they are seriously backlogged).

Does DHH or the person responsible need help in hosting this list
somewhere else? It seems like it is seriously overloaded ATM..

Regards,
Henning Pedersen

Henning Kilset Pedersen

ons, 07,.09.2005 kl. 10.30 +0200, skrev Henning Kilset Pedersen:
Does anybody know what has happened to the Rails
([email protected]) mailing list? I haven't received a new
message since Monday (actually, I'm receiving messages as we speak, but
they are seriously backlogged).

Does DHH or the person responsible need help in hosting this list
somewhere else? It seems like it is seriously overloaded ATM..

Sorry, my bad. One of our employees had attempted to do something smart
on the mailhost. Sigh.

Regards,
Henning Pedersen