Re: c++ video tutorials

own_self_be_tru

Karl Heinz Buchegger,

You apparently do not understand that some individuals including
CyberPunk are visual learners, there are some that are auditory. And
then there are kinesthetic, as a visual learner myself, I can relate to
having a hard time with books (but you know what I am a writer as well,
I write teleplays and I was a photojournalist in the US Navy) Karl,
just because you can learn with books and think they are grand, does not
compel someone to learn the way you learn. I think you have a lot to
learn about diversity and learning disabilities and learning styles. I
sense a bit of arrogance in your statements Karl toward Cyber and a bit
of upity up nose in the air, can i suggest something Karl? Learn to be
HUMBLE and respect other peoples beliefs and values. Humility is a
valued trait most of the time ignored. Coming across this message
board, I had to intervene on behalf of Cyber Punk. I do much better
with VISUAL learning TOOLS, and it is just that another tool. It works
well for me and for me video tapes and video tutorials do a lot better
than a book.

Here are some links I found doing a google search.

Visual learners
http://www.cmrls.org/resources/Training_for_trainers/visual.html
http://carolyn.jlcarroll.net/
http://www.visibooks.com/

Kinesthetic learners
http://www.readinginstruction.com/kinlear.html
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~cwong/kinesthetic_learners.htm

Auditory learners
http://www.sil.org/LinguaLinks/LanguageLearning/OtherResources/YorLrnng-
StylAndLnggLrnng/TipsForAuditoryLearners.htm
http://www.burnopfield.fsbusiness.co.uk/functional_development_in_chil/-
visual___auditory_learners/visual___auditory_learners.html

Kinesthetic learners
http://www.readinginstruction.com/kinlear.html
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~cwong/kinesthetic_learners.htm

I found this link online for visual learners
http://www.vtc.com/cplus.htm

own_self_be_tru
(e-mail address removed)