    Bob Barrows Guest

    I'm still here ... waiting for questions to answer.

    There really is nowhere else that I know of.
    Bob Barrows, Feb 3, 2012

  2. I am here, too. I am just getting started with ASP Classic so I
    will not be much help yet. I prefer USENET. It is much easier to
    save old messages.
    There is a joke about the ALGOL programming language being a
    great improvement over many of its successors. I think that this
    applies to USENET as well. I could probably come up with at least ten
    advantages of USENET over Web forums.

    Gene Wirchenko
    Gene Wirchenko, Feb 3, 2012

  3. Bob Barrows