Re: MS Access connection with Perl

Discussion in 'Perl' started by David Solimano, Feb 20, 2010.

  1. On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:06:43 -0500, "Dave Marshall"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello All. I had made a sales site that accessed a MySQL database through
    >[SNIP]
    >
    >I thought I'd post this because when I searched on the problem I had, I got
    >a bunch of hits. Anybody who wants to see my home page (literally, since
    >it's hosted from my home) can see it at http://dave-is-a.dyn-o-saur.com:8080
    >Click on the link that says "Find Out How Much Your Timeshare Is Worth" to
    >see the page that connects to a MS Access database.
    >
    >Dave

    Good catch, I will have to add this to my tookit.

    Just a heads up, the perl-related traffic has for the most part
    migrated to comp.lang.perl.misc and its brethren, so you might want to
    post there in the future if you find neat solutions.

    --

    David

    David Solimano, Feb 20, 2010