Re: Need help with REGEX

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Pedro Silva, Oct 27, 2008.

  1. Pedro Silva

    Pedro Silva Guest

    Pedro Silva, Oct 27, 2008

  2. Pedro Silva

    philyeagle

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hello

    i'am sorry guys but i need to sent a message to one of the members
    he posted a review last year and just found it today all need is to send him or her a question that they posted last year the user name is dvdlibra about pioneer 533h dvr that they repalced the hard drive if some can send me a message i will greatly appriciated i love this dvr i do want to fix it.

    thanks

    philyeagle, Oct 31, 2008