Re: Resume Parsing techniques

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mikael, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Mikael

    Mikael Guest

    You could also check this site for additional hints and tips
    http://unstruct.org. That's a site dedicated to "unstructured
    information" and text mining.

    /Mikael

    Mikael, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Mikael

    mike duhon

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Here is a free Resume / CV parsing api service you can use, pretty simple to integrate with your applications or websites. Has some sample .net code integration on the website www.bighelpdesk.com/cvparseapi.aspx

    mike duhon, Jun 15, 2016