    but in this case, i didn't find any solution,
    Please help!!!

    , May 19, 2014

  2. Ian Collins Guest

    Namespaces.

    Ian Collins, May 19, 2014

  3. If the files are yours, then namespaces are the means of choice.

    If you are stuck with third party includes of C type then you can
    increase the confusion by placing a #define between the two includes.
    This will replace the symbol in the second include by a new one. If you
    #undef the symbol after the include then you can use both ones in your
    compilation unit.
    This violates half a dozen rules. Practically typedefs usually do not
    change the object code of extern "C" symbols.

    Marcel

    Marcel Müller, May 19, 2014