Read http querystring parameters in Word VBA

hals_left

Is it possible to have a word template read a parameter from the querystring :

What is the syntax to access the objects in the IE application from within Word VBA?

thanks
hals_left

Steven Burn

Ah, suddenly I feel like an edgit (I don't use Word doc's so hadn't though of that aspect (my apologies))

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group