Real-world examples

PontiMax

Does anyone know of some online demos of real-world
ASP.NET applications? By this I don't mean Flash demos (as
for example Microsoft is providing at
http://www.greatplains.com/documents/MSCRMdemos/full_demo.h
tm) but dynamic, running applications - maybe with a
reduced functional range.

I've already implemented some small-sized ASP.NET
applications (a fully functional online demo of one of
these apps can be launched via
http://software.ximes.com/produkte/ProAmpelkontoDemo.htm).
Now I would like to check the look and fell of some
enterprise applications.

Thanks in advance!

S. Justin Gengo

Ponti Max,

The first external app I created for the company I work for is a survey
application. It was our test to see if we wanted to use ASP.Net for all our
development. (We decided we do.)

You may view some of the surveys at: http://surveys.krause.com

What you won't see is the extensive user interface for creating the surveys.
I was able to design it to look like a wizard. It works wonderfully. Now if
I just had time to redo it all using the knowledge I've gained since!

Sincerely,

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer

Free code library at:
www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzche

PontiMax

Justin,

thanks for your reply!

Your application looks and works great! It's a pity that
I'm not able to access your wizard component... ;-)

And I'm facing exactly the same problem as you did some
months (?) ago: I'm hoping to find some powerful online
demos that convince me (and my managers) that ASP.NET is
all we need for our projected applications (and that there
is no need to resort to Windows Forms).

As said before, we have some simple ASP.NET applications
up and running: On
http://software.ximes.com/produkte/ProAmpelkontoDemo.htm
select the link "Ampelkonto-Demo starten". But now I would
like to tinker with more advanced applications like
Microsoft CRM or PeopleSoft CRM. But I couldn't find any
*real* demos 'til now...

PontiMax