Record a video file from remote client machine's webcam(from brows

Guest

Hi Friends,

I like to record a video file from remote client machine's webcam(from
browser) to the server machine (where IIS is running).

I could see an example of video recording for windows application in
www.codeproject.com using the directX.

Is it possible to develop the same in asp.net web application...?

Or any good third party vendors to provide those support or components to
integrate video recording...?

Thanks in Advance...

Thanks,
Rajan

Guest

It would need to be a directX control to have that kind of access to a user's
hardware.