reducing complexity

foldface

Hi
Anyone got any general tips on reducing complexity on 'bigish'
pages?
I'm thinking here of a page with a number of usercontrols, all posting
back,
dynamic controls being added, having UserControls with similiar logic
but
completely different GUIs, etc

The only worthwhile tip I can think of is this. If you have a page
with a
number of usercontrols then the pages OnLoad and OnPreRender methods
will be fired before the controls. Sometimes you want the reverse to
occur.
To make the reverse occur add an empty webcontrol in OnInit to the
controls and tie into its onload and onprerender. As its added after
the other
controls then its OnLoad and OnPreRender will fire after those of the
other
UserControls.

Ta