Referring to a frame's content from another frame

Microsoft

How do I refer to the content of one frame from another frame.

Depending on which command button is pressed in one frame I wish to chnage
what is displayed in another frame.

Thanks

Colin

Colin Halliday

But I don't wish to change the source of the other frame, just change some
properties of a .Net control in the other frame.

Colin

Hugo Wetterberg

Ok Colin,
First of all, ASP.NET is serverside technology. You will have to refresh,
submit or change the location of the page/frame to change things with
asp.net. Otherwise you'll have to use JavaScript.

/Hugo