regarding ajax

2

2rajesh.b

i am new to ajax can any one help me out in using ajax,
the situation is we have an account number text box after entering the
account number and tabbing out it should go to another screen where it
should check for account number whther it is exixting or not.

Ike

You have the wrong newsgroup. You want comp.lang.javascript. If you search
the Web, there are many exampels of using AJAX with, say JSON, for
completeing a textbox from a database lookup, asynchronously. It sounds like
you can use one of those, but, rather htan tying the request to a keystroke
event, tie it to a lostfocus event in javascript. -Ike