    I am developing Healthcare Application.I need to implement
    webservices in my application.So can anyone help me??

    Plz..I need to give demo to my client..

    DeanLeaster, Oct 23, 2003

  2. If you are using Visual Studio.NET, it is a simple matter of adding a web
    service file to your web app and reading the CodeBehind file (.cs or .vb).
    It will give you instructions for creating your own web service methods in
    an ASMX file.

    If you are not using Visual Studio .NET, you will have a bit more work. Post
    back again, if so, and I can give you some pointers for compiling your own.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 23, 2003

  3. DeanLeaster

    Dean M Guest

    Dean M, Oct 23, 2003