Regarding ASP.NET

DeanLeaster

Hi Friends

I am developing Healthcare Application.I need to implement
webservices in my application.So can anyone help me??

Plz..I need to give demo to my client..

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If you are using Visual Studio.NET, it is a simple matter of adding a web
service file to your web app and reading the CodeBehind file (.cs or .vb).
It will give you instructions for creating your own web service methods in
an ASMX file.

If you are not using Visual Studio .NET, you will have a bit more work. Post
back again, if so, and I can give you some pointers for compiling your own.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!