    Any help is welcome, please

    Warmest regards,
    Ravi

    Ravi Shankar Nair, Nov 6, 2006

  2. Ravi Shankar Nair

    KS Guest

    You could use XML in the message that you put in the message queue and
    based on it, populate the database fields.

    KS, Nov 6, 2006

  3. Ravi Shankar Nair

    Simon Brooke Guest

    Define a table in the database for each type of object you may queue.

    As an aside I strongly dislike the notion of batching up these objects and
    then inserting them in a separate process. Why can you not insert them
    into the database immediately? In an application where integrity of data
    is critical, the fewer intermediate operations there are the better
    (indeed I would not create application layer Java objects to represent the
    data, I'd slam it straight into the database because once it's there it's
    safe; but that's perhaps an extreme view).

    ;; So, before proceeding with definitive screwing, choose the
    ;; position most congenital.
    -- instructions for fitting bicycle handlebars

    Simon Brooke, Nov 6, 2006