    textbook I can refer or a free downloadable instructor's manual exists
    online.

    Thanks in advance.

    richie, Apr 19, 2007

  2. richie

    shambhu Guest

    this is a good data structure book . you can go ahead

    shambhu, Apr 19, 2007

  3. richie

    richie Guest

    yeah, I know this book is famous, but actually I want to get some
    slides or the answer of the exercises, so that I can make better use
    of it to enhance my recognition towards data structures and
    algorithm...

    So I post this poster..

    richie, Apr 19, 2007