Regex

Ryan Keeling

Hi I am new to regular expressions and need some help constructing a
regex which will match something similar to the following,

<strong>DEER PARK AND GOLF COURSES HOTEL, Howth, County
Dublin.</strong><br />

Basically I would like to match the first bit <td
class="offer_description"> then accept everything between it and
</strong><br />.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks
Ryan

Liwei.Yao

As you know your beginning and ending text, you can use the following
pattern to finish the work as I think:

hope this can work.