    2) but allows multilanguage characters or unicode characters

    I would prefer it to the format of character set/ class.My head is totally
    messed up and dizzy looking for this regex. Thanks in advance.

    dotnetprogram, Dec 17, 2003

  2. dotnetprogram

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Teemu Keiski, Dec 17, 2003

  3. I can't find it there..can anybody give me a ready to use regualar
    expression for my problem?..I read from msdn that the \W is for unicode
    characters..it doesn't work in my case..anybody explain it to me pls??...I'm
    really new in regular expressions..Thanks

    dotnetprogram, Dec 17, 2003
  4. dotnetprogram

    Joe Gass Guest

    \W matches non-word characters

    Joe Gass, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Munsifali Rashid, Dec 17, 2003
  6. ah ok..does that include symbols or special characters? :)

    dotnetprogram, Dec 17, 2003
  7. dotnetprogram

    Rajesh.V Guest

    This might be offhand. But why not zero in on the set of unicode nos u want
    to restrict entry and just write a lil big JS code and wire it to Lost
    focus/similiar event of the textbox.

    Rajesh.V, Dec 17, 2003